If you are reading this article, it means you already get your documents legalized, and ready to let your school apply for the "Work Permit" for you.
For the work visa application, the documents you need to send to the school are:
1. Profile Photo
2. Passport Photo
3. Medical Check (Optional)
4. BA degree + Legalizations of BA degree
5. Police check + Legalizations of Police check
6. TEFL certification + Legalizations of TEFL certification | Or | Reference Letter of 2 years teaching experience
In order to make the process as standard as possible, and save your time for re-scanning your documents again and again. Here are some points you need to pay attention to.
1. The Profile photo need to satisfy the photo requirements
If you have difficulties preparing the profile photo, just take a selfie and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will photoshop the photo for you.
2. Both Scanning and Taking photos of your documents are ok.
3. Make sure the documents are colorful version
The scan/photos of the black and white version are not acceptable
4. Make sure the scans/photos are with high resolution and smooth
The words should be visible.
Bad example - low resolution:
Bad example - distortion
5. All the content of the documents should be including inside the scans/photos
Bad example - information covered by Apostille
Bad example - information missing
6. The legalization documents should be in the same PDF of the original document
BA + legalizations - one PDF
Police check + legalizations - one PDF
TEFL + legalizations - one PDF
The legalizations look very similar to each other.
If not putting one kind of document in one PDF, it's very easy for the school to get confused, and don't know the "legalization" paper belongs to which document.
7. The photo of the passport info page should contain the "Up" and "Down" page
After Scanning your documents, create a folder on your PC, create the subfolders like the image below, and add images, PDF to the different folders:
Then, ZIP the Parent folder, send the ZIP file by email to your school.
Above is the tips for scanning your documents and send to your school for the work permit application.
If you have any questions during the process, welcome to contact us at any time.