WOOK Talent will assist you at every step of the process
Before you click on our button
Here are some useful information which could help you
Step 1 - APPLY
Tip 1: Show more information relative to children and teaching.
Tip 2: Show that you are a stable employee.
2. Introduction video
The video will be the most important information for applying for a job as an English teacher for young learners.
It makes an important first impression on potential employers.
Tip 1: Introduce yourself in the video, show your passion with kids & teaching.
Tip 2: Imagine talking to the three years old children, pronounce slowly and be enthusiastic.
Tip 3: Be kind, authentic and smile! It's not about rocket science but teaching children!
Tip 4: A nice video example that we made :
If you feel extremely hard to make a video, you could :
Just make a video of 10 seconds
Read it in front of the front-facing camera of your phone :
Hi! My name is XXX, I come from XXX, I have a great willing to teach in China!
Looking forward to talking further with you!
3. Fill in other information of CRM form
Tell us your starting date, city preference, etc.
Our consultant will reply in time and match several positions for you.
Are you ready? Click the apply button now!
After application, you could have a voice call or video call with our consultant and ask as many questions as you want about China, about your future life, about your offers, about your visa etc.
According to your job preference, we will arrange several video interviews with several schools for you via Wechat.
And then, you could choose the best offer, sign the contract with schools, prepare your visa and book the flights.
Step 2 - Visa
Once you get your offer from the school.
Our consultant will find a customized visa solution for you according to your current status.
There are more than 1,46 million foreigners who come to China to work per year ( according to the data of foreign expert institution 2017 ), and 137 million foreigners who visit China per year ( according to the data of exit-entry administration public security bureau 2017 ), since all of them have made visa for China, you can also make it.
Fly to China
Step 3 - Teach
When you arrive in China, the principle of the school will pick you up at the airport and bring you to your apartment.
Generally, you will have a dinner or lunch together and go to the supermarket to buy some daily necessities.
Take a rest and get ready for your new career!
Your wonderful life experience shall begin!
Here are some tips if it's your first time to go to China :
1. Don't put too many things in your baggage, since you will get almost everything in China.
2. Keep enough battery in your phone, so we could always keep in touch with you and also support you wherever you are.
3. Don't forget to send the flight number to your school to ensure that the person in charge could pick you in the right time.
4. If you need the school to buys train tickets or flight tickets for transportation from city to city inside China, don't forget to send them your passport photo.
5. You could get free wifi at the airport, but we suggest you buy a SIM card at the airport. The SIM card can be bought everywhere in China, you only need your passport and 200 RMB ( 30 USD ) to buy it.
6. Change some USD to RMB (Chinese yuan) in order to cover your first month's cost before you receive your first month's salary, 400 USD to 500 USD will be ok. If you have spent all of your money on the flight ticket ( generally 600 USD from the USA to China), the principle could pre-pay your salary when you arrive in China.
7. We will help you install a VPN on your phone and computer which allows you using Youtube, Facebook, etc.
Please remember, wherever you are, whatever situation that you are experiencing, our consultant will always be your backup!